[icecast-dev] Python Playlist handler for ices

Gianluigi Tiesi sherpya at galactica.it
Tue Oct 29 19:49:03 PST 2002

Old version of ices has python/perl playlist handler, I've seen yet shell
script wrapper for the new ices, but
no one speaks about python/perl handlers. Are these features planned to be
reimplemented soon?
I'm intrested in python handler, I've seen sources of old version but it
doesn't seems so easy to implement
by myself since the beaviour of python/perl handlers is different from the
file based one (I'm talking about metadata
stuff).

Good work Boys :P
Sherpya