[icecast-dev] can't compile ices 2 on ppc

David Rose doppler at homebrew.servebeer.com
Wed Nov 27 23:24:44 PST 2002

Well one of my IRC pals fixed it for me by loggin on to the
box and toolin' around.

<doppler> OldHead how'd you fix ices?
<OldHead> recompiled installed libshout in /usr
<OldHead> compiled installed ices in /usr

Now to figure out the oss issues on the old G3 with the
"Whisper" daughter card.

Wee fun.

David Rose