[icecast-dev] Bug in the icecast2 error reporting

Michael Smith msmith at xiph.org
Mon Nov 18 05:54:13 PST 2002

At 12:23 PM 18/11/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>The icecast2 code uses recv(2) to read data from a source and tests its
>returning value to see if something went wrong. The current code groups
>together two checks of the return value:

This is a known problem, I just haven't had time to do anything about
it yet (had my final exam today).

>The patch is a small change but looks longer because I indented the
>code.

Well... don't do that, then. Patches that do mass reindenting will
always be rejected, unless there's a REALLY good reason to do so
(you not liking my indentation style is a very poor reason).

Michael