[icecast-dev] No library found for -lshout

Mark Luntzel mark at neurosis.net
Mon May 20 14:34:08 PDT 2002

oh sorry. forgot this:

bash-2.05# perl Makefile.PL
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lshout
Writing Makefile for Shout

Thsi turns out not to be harmless at all, since I need that library for the application...heres what I get out of the application:

/usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "_shout_init_connection" called from perl:/usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/i386-openbsd/auto/Shout/Shout.so at 0x401ce1c0