[icecast-dev] icecast 1.3.12 win32 version

Likai Liu news at likai.net
Fri May 17 22:54:07 PDT 2002

I just released the updated icecast 1.3.12 win32 binary. It can be
downloaded from http://www.likai.net/post/icecast-1.3.12.zip

However, it has not been heavily tested. It seemed to be working in the
last 10 minutes or so. I'll never get tired to stress one more time
that, this version, being compiled with cygwin's build system using
mingw libraries, is not supported by me nor the icecast team. This win32
binary release is also by no means endorsed by anybody.

Likai Liu