[icecast-dev] State of IceCast2?

Blake Watters sbw at metalab.unc.edu
Mon Jul 29 12:29:50 PDT 2002

No need to be rude. Things like this wouldn't happen if maybe the developer section of the website hadn't pointed me in completely the wrong direction from the get-go. Perhaps you should consider limiting your misinformation before being snippy with people led astray by the site. Not everyone is aquainted with the relationship between Xiph and IceCast's development cycle and the change to this CVS server. A little note on the front page would go a long way. Otherwise I'd get used to the occasional bewildered would-be hacker passing through the list.

Much Love,
Blake.