[icecast-dev] State of IceCast2?

D. Anthony Patrick dapatrick at danthony.net
Wed Jul 24 13:54:02 PDT 2002

I've been running it in "production" for about week now and just had a problem
earlier today with icecast disconnecting a "lame" stream.  I haven't yet
investigated it.

Check out the following URLs for info on grabbing everything you need:

http://www.xiph.org/cvs.html

http://www.xiph.org/archives/icecast/2870.html

You should also check the mailing list archives for information before posting
to the list.

--
D. Anthony Patrick
Open Sourceror