[icecast-dev] icecast on IRIX

oberdoer at uni-duesseldorf.de oberdoer at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Oct 24 10:08:35 PDT 2001

Hi,

I can't get icecast to compile on IRIX. It seems to me that some vital
include files are not included; I get lots of "implicit
declaration" warnings. If I include the missing header files myself
(select.h and a few others; don't know if I'm doing this correctly),
icecast dumps core.

I'm on an R4400, IRIX 6.2.

Any ideas? It would be great if someone could just point me to a binary
version. I just want this to work, I'm not interested in fiddling with the
source at the moment.

Regards,
Alexander Oberdörster