[icecast-dev] cvs changes

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Sun Oct 21 08:04:29 PDT 2001

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001, Jack Moffitt wrote:

> Those are correct.  Now what does your $prefix/include/shout/shout.h
> have?

105:char *shout_strerror(int error);

> Also, I bet you that it's finding your old shout.h if that is installed
> in teh standard include paths.

I think you're right.  I'dve thought that --with-shout-prefix would have
over-ridden this, but apparently not.  There are also shout.h files in more
out-of-the-way places, so I'll ask Kirk if /usr/include/shout/shout.h needs
to exist anymore.  In the meantime, how do I deal wih this?  <this sounds
rather familiar ... I remember asking this before>

Geoff.