[[icecast-dev] icecast 1.3.11 win32 version ...]

Li-Kai Liu news at likai.net
Thu Oct 11 21:41:11 PDT 2001

sorry folks, i should have done this properly the first time i post my
changes. the attachment contains a gzipped version of unified recursive
diff ... this diff is made between a fresh cvs copy of icecast 1.3.11
and the source branch of icecast 1.3.11-mingw that i have. some things
are missing, but don't worry about that. i'm not going to explain why
individual files present in one branch but not another because it
doesn't matter much. for configure-related stuff, you should be able to
find appropriate files from within your own autoconf/automake
distribution. if a file is reported missing from my branch, then that
means it doesn't hurt to have the file, but i never needed it.

enjoy

likai liu

Simon Thompson wrote:

> [...]

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/x-gzip attachment: icecast-1.3.11-cygwin.patch.gz
</UL>