[icecast-dev] Icecast half open connection problem!.

ÁØÃʸ next72 at click2dj.com
Fri Aug 24 18:50:20 PDT 2001

When broadcaster's system freeze while streaming deliverer to the Icecast server,
Icecast assuming connection from streaming source is alive and keep open up half socket.
During this scenario happen, listener's counter keep growing up even though they
getting ICY 200 OK message only (by winamp ).

When I check netstat -na in the linux box, all connected client status is CLOSE_WAIT but
source thread is ESTABLISHED.

Any idea to solve this problem? or Should I just wait until SO_KEEPALIVE kill source thread?
thanks in advance,