[ghost-dev] AAC-Dynamic range compression

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Thu May 31 04:48:06 PDT 2007

On 31 May 2007 11:18:34 -0000, Pinaki S. Chanda <cpinaki at rediffmail.com> wrote:
>           I am not sure if this is a right place to post this question. I
> hope some group members would be interested in the topic.

This mailing list is for discussion of the experimental Ghost audio
codec of the Xiph.Org Foundation.  We are not related with AAC
development nor do we have any project that may deal with it.  We do
not offer support for anything related with MPEG 4, either.

You may be interested to check Vorbis[1], which is a general purpose
audio codec that offers similar functionality to that of AAC.  Any
inquiries to Vorbis development, however, are to be directed to the
Vorbis-dev[2] mailing list.

Best regards,
Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves,
Xiph.Org Foundation