[ghost-dev] Current state of Ghost?

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 13:25:42 PDT 2007

Hello Ishaan,

You brought up some interesting points and questions, but I'm afraid
only Monty may help you.  I hope he sees your message, but I wouldn't
hold my breath.  You may try to reach him directly at xiphmont [at]
xiph.org

Again, sorry.  Xiph is a little bit outsourced, so we can't take time
to answer all questions.  To make matters worse, there's heavy
technical stuff that only the people involved on those projects know
the answers (like in this case).  I hope you don't give up on your
desire to help with Ghost.

Best regards,
Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves