[ghost-dev] Quantization of sine params

Wed Jun 28 05:50:53 PDT 2006

Le mercredi 28 juin 2006 à 16:54 +0530, Anup K C a écrit :
> Hi Jean-Marc
>
> I collected a few ideas on quantization of sinusoidal parameters and
> put them in teh wiki. COuld you please advise me on these.

Page updated. But now I'm thinking it may be better to discuss on the
list and have results/findings on the wiki -- I'll leave that up to you
anyway to decide how you want to work. At this point, it could be a good
idea to just write some kind of quantization routine, just to have a
feel how how good/bad it works (probably the latter) and what are the
main practical problems.

	Jean-Marc

Could you send links to any interesting papers you've seen on the
subject?