[ghost-dev] Quantization of sine params

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Mon Jul 31 12:22:52 PDT 2006

Anup,

It's been almost a month since we agreed you'd commit your code and I've
not seen anything. Is there a technical problem?

We need you to commit what you're working on on a regular basis,
say three times a week. Without seeing some code or discussion, I have
to assume you're not working. Are you still willing to participate in
the project? If Jean-Marc and Monty haven't been able to provide you
with enough to do we can find you something non-ghost related to work
on, like adding the missing spec features to the libtheora decoder, or
helping Tahseen with his multiplexed ogg support patch for vorbisfile.

We're two thirds though the project term now, and I'd hate to have
wasted it.

Let us know what's going on,
 -r