[ghost-dev] Quantization of sine params

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Thu Jul 6 22:09:35 PDT 2006

Anup,

BTW, a procedural note. If you're writing code could you keep an
up-to-date checkin in our svn repository? We have to ship off what
you've written during the project to google at the end of the term,
and it's easier to do that if we have commit messages.

Whether you use trunk/ghost or a private branch is up to you and
Jean-Marc, it's just important that we have an ongoing record. I
know not everyone likes to work that way, but it's fairly standard
open source practice, and something Google is heavily encouraging
as part of the SoC. It makes your work more accessible and easier
for others to follow on if they choose.

Thanks,
 -r