[foms] FOMS on October 11th 2022

Michael Dale michael.dale.g at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:02:17 UTC 2022

Hello Video Engineers,

We are looking to organize a FOMS 2022 workshop the day before the Demuxed Conference on October 11th at Mux offices. Silvia has gotten us up and running with classic FOMS wiki website <https://foms-workshop.org/foms2022/>; and we have started gathering position statements <https://foms-workshop.org/foms2022/Site/PositionStatements>. Please add a sentence or two if you think you will be able to participate this year. Password to edit is “secretFoms"

We are looking forward to hearing from people around what they would like to discus in a one day workshop format. We are on video-dev <https://video-dev.herokuapp.com/> #foms channel if there are any questions or ideas around the workshop.

hope everyone is doing well,
FOMS organizing committee.