[foms] FOMS NYC is Fast Approaching

Eric Boyd eric at jwplayer.com
Tue Jan 15 21:27:06 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

FOMS NYC is 47 days away! Reserve your tickets as we only have 40 or so
left. Recall our action items from October. For everyone that has already
RSVP'ed it is time to start filling out your position statements -
http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2019/pmwiki.php/Site/PositionStatements

If you are interested in sponsoring FOMS please contact eric at jwplayer.com
for more information.

event page - http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2019/

tickets -
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/foms-2019-new-york-city-tickets-52490648944

I am also excited to announce re[FRAME], an inaugural video engineering
conference that will be held on March 6th right after FOMS. This is a free
event at the new SPYSCAPE Museum. re[FRAME] topics will focus on
engineering challenges and technical solutions in video while stepping
outside the traditional upload-transcode-deliver workflow. Registration is
now open, RSVP here: https://goo.gl/6sPdhG

If you are interested in speaking at re[FRAME] please fill out the speaker
request form or send me an email.

I will be sharing discount hotel rates and hotel recommendations within the
next week or so but wanted to make sure everyone at least knows to stay in
NYC for FOMS on Monday and Tuesday and re[FRAME] on Wednesday.

Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year, looking forward to
seeing you all in March!

Best,
Eric

--