[foms] DEMUXED & FOMS

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 00:48:32 UTC 2017

I just found the list of last year's talks at DEMUXED, so you can use
that for inspiration when trying to submit:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkyaYNWEKcOekC2m9Na77G40Lmhb1bnsK

Submissions are being assessed double blindly, so everyone gets a
chance, not just those from big companies.

Cheers,
Silvia.