[foms] FOMS list update & next FOMS planning

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 08:06:43 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Yes, it's true!

Michael and I are planning to organise another FOMS workshop this year
in October next to DEMUXED 2016. https://demuxed.com/

We're planning a focus on open media technologies and Web standards,
and any other open media technology focus people would be interested
to meet over.

This is an early announcement and a request to state your interest and
topics of interest, so we can approach the right people and get
something happening that is of interest to you.

So, speak up! :-)

Cheers,
Silvia.

P.S. You might have noticed that the FOMS list has moved to
foms at lists.xiph.org. This is because we have let the annodex.net
domain laps - since not much happening around annodex any more.