[foms] FOMS list update & next FOMS planning

Phil Cluff philcluff at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 11 12:05:59 UTC 2016

I'll be there for Brightcove. Probably a couple of others too.

Some topic thoughts:

* Native Browser APIs for 360 Video with an eye to supporting DRM'd 360/VR
content. (Will try to get the Bitmovin guys to come since I know they're
interested in this too)
* Lightfield interchange formats, and/or rendering APIs.
* CDM Interoperability in EME.

Cheers,

On 11 June 2016 at 12:25, Scott Kellicker <scott at wowza.com> wrote:

> Wowza will send a couple folks for sure.
>
> MSE, EME, second screen, all things streamings
>
> Scott Kellicker

~PhilC.

Phil Cluff
www.philcluff.co.uk