[foms] FOMS + VidTechCon?

Michael Dale mdale at wikimedia.org
Fri Aug 21 21:20:56 PDT 2015

Sounds good. I will try and work with Silvia to create a new page like this
one from earlier in the year:
http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2015/ maybe
http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2015-sf ?

This way we can have a landing page to point to as we promote the workshop?
We should also ideally have a simple RSVP system. What is the Venu's
capacity?

Steve maybe we can take a moment to sync up on this prior to the video
meetup, so we can sware away details for the page prior to the monthly
video tech meetup on Tuesday. Would be good to do a 5 min pitch for FOMS
after the boarder vid tech promotion at the meetup, and we can highlight
previous years and format of the workshop.

thanks,
michael