[foms] FOMS + VidTechCon?

Steve Heffernan steve at zencoder.com
Thu Aug 20 17:49:57 PDT 2015

Ok so we have Wednesday, September 30 reserved with the venue. A few people
have said they're in and I'm pretty sure we can get at least 10-15 people
to show up, which was enough to have a good conversation at FOSDEM. Let's
do this?

Also we had some requests to push the conference call for proposals back to
next Wednesday, in case anyone's still interested in submitting a talk.