[foms] Venue confirmed, please save your spot

Michael Dale mdale at wikimedia.org
Mon Nov 24 11:13:14 PST 2014

Hi All from the FOMS group,

Would just like to send an update that we have confirmed the venue for the open media workshop prior to the open media track at FOSDEM.   It will be at ecologically friendly  mundo-b <http://mundo-b.org/> meeting space.

Please register here on event bright:  http://www.eventbrite.com/e/foms-fosdem-open-media-software-workshop-tickets-13613449193 <http://www.eventbrite.com/e/foms-fosdem-open-media-software-workshop-tickets-13613449193>.

Also if your interested in giving a talk in the open media track at the large FOSDEM open source conference we would love to hear from you.

You can submit your talk via fosdem submission system simply follow instructions here https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM15 <https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM15> and be sure to select the "Open Media devroom”.

Please reach out if you have any suggestions for people that should be personally invited or you would like to see there.

Looking forward to seeing many of you come end of January.

peace,
--michael