[foms] FOMS 2013 travel sponsorships

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 03:02:42 PDT 2013

Hi Cyril,

FOMS is not about presentations, but about discussion - even if some
sessions will be slide-supported. Thanks for the offer - I'll see if
there are some special topics that can be improved with your slides.

Incidentally, I'll be at TPAC, too, and at WebRTC World, sandwiching
FOMS in the middle.
Flying over from TPAC, I leave on Friday night and arrive on Friday
morning in San Francisco (yes, same day), so I have all of Saturday to
relax and then have FOMS on Sunday. So, it can work out. Maybe you'll
re-consider!

Cheers,
Silvia.