[foms] FOMS 2013 announcements

Jeroen Wijering jeroen at longtailvideo.com
Mon Oct 14 06:26:42 PDT 2013

Hey Silvia,

Thanks for all the updates!

To complete the "set" of browser vendors, it'd be great if somebody like
Frank Olivier from IE could join. Have you checked with Microsoft? Also, is
Marc Watson from Netflix coming?

On our side, Eric Boyd will join as well. Our interests are in VTT, SME/EME
and possibly DIAL.

Could you change our company name to JW Player? Next week, we're doing an
official name change ;).

Kind regards,

Jeroen