[foms] Demos at 3pm tomorrow

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 04:43:25 PST 2013

Hi all,

At the end of tomorrow's h hackfest, we're inviting all the Internet
Archive staff to join us for some demos of our work. Preferably things we
did at the hackfest, but any demo of the work you do would be great. No
more than about 5min each. We'll make use of the awesome congregation heal
upstairs.

This is also a small thank you to Brewster, Tracey and the team at the
Internet Archive that have supported us in every way they could while
planning and hosting FOMS. We've had an amazing time here!

We'll use the whiteboard and the wiki to collect demos. Please contribute!

Thanks and see you in the morning!

Cheers,
Silvia.