[foms] Open Video Reference Build; hOCR & DjVu

Sebastian Dröge slomo at coaxion.net
Mon Nov 11 00:21:08 PST 2013

On Mo, 2013-11-11 at 02:04 +0100, Andoni Morales wrote:
> [...]
> It would be nice if we could join forces, because maintaining a build
> system with that many dependencies is a huge amount of work and cerbero is
> backed by the GStreamer community.
>
> You can find some documentation on how to use it here:
> http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Building+from+source+using+Cerbero

And the link to the repository:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/cerbero/

The information on the above website is still valid except for the link
to the latest version of the cerbero repository.

--
Sebastian Dröge <slomo at coaxion.net>
PGP: 4096R/7F4B C7CC 3CA0 6F97 336B  BFEB 0668 CC14 86C2 D7B5