[foms] Proposing sessions for FOMS

Rob Manson robman at mob-labs.com
Wed Nov 6 14:53:02 PST 2013

Hi Silvia,

a topic I'd like to discuss is Streams and how we can optimise the
possible Stream Processing Pipelines available on the Web Platform.

Here's one single slide that provides an overview of the related APIs/etc.
http://www.slideshare.net/robman/web-standards-for-ar-workshop-at-ismar13/14

This is also closely related to the Streams API work that Feras,
Takeshi, Aymeric etc. are working to standardise across all the
different related specs http://www.w3.org/TR/streams-api/

As part of this I'd also like to present a quick overview of the
Augmented Web work we've been developing.  Just let me know where/when
that may be appropriate.

roBman

On 7/11/13 8:11 AM, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
> Thanks, Lorenzo!
>
> I've started a page on the Website:
> http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2013/pmwiki.php/Main/Sessions
>
> Please keep those session proposals coming!
>

> On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 5:33 AM, Lorenzo Miniero <lorenzo at meetecho.com> wrote:
>>> II. Introductions
>>>
>>> As in previous years - we will start the workshop with a round of
>>> introductions (called "position statements") by each project/attendee
>>> that is present. Introduce yourself to three points:
>>>
>>> 1. Who am I
>>> 2. Focus and activity