[foms] FOMS 2013

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:07:32 PDT 2013

Actually, I am going to find it hard to explain that trip to my new employer.

Instead, I am wondering if I should put it between TPAC and WebRTC World:

TPAC will be 11-15 Nov (Mo-Fr) in China, http://www.w3.org/participate/meetings
WebRTC World West will be 19-21 Nov (Tue-Thu) in Santa Clara,
http://www.webrtcworld.com/conference/call-for-papers.aspx

We could do Sunday/Monday 17-18 Nov somewhere in the valley - if we
get somebody to provide a meeting room.

Thoughts?

Silvia.