[foms] about IBC Amsterdam

Kieran Kunhya kieran at kunhya.com
Fri Aug 10 14:41:50 PDT 2012

>On the ibc in Amsterdam, which is the organization?
>Do you plan a program as part of the opensource?

An Open Source track at IBC...that'll be the day! I expect to see many a pig flying through the exhibition halls...
On a more serious note, there may be something informal - after I spoke last year there was an informal gathering
of about 10 people but I think there will be more people there after some discussion at LSM. The logistics of having
a meetup are quite tricky at IBC to say the least.

Regards,

Kieran