[foms] Reminder: FOMS is only 3 weeks away

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 05:41:24 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

It's slowly dawning on me: FOMS 2012 in Paris is now only a bit over 3
weeks away!
http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2012/pmwiki.php/Main/CFP

We're very excited to announce Google as our Platinum and Mozilla as
our Gold sponsors!

Session proposals are slowly coming together:
http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2012/pmwiki.php/Main/Sessions
although in good un-conference style we will continue to schedule new
ones during the workshop.

You can still register at:
http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2012/pmwiki.php/Main/Register

On 12th August we will stop accepting requests for travel sponsorship
and shortly thereafter let those know who made requests.

If you live in Paris and have a bed to offer, feel free to email the
committee and we will match you with a person looking for
accommodation. You can certainly also mail this list, but remember
that it is publicly archived.

If you are starting to book your travel and are looking for a hotel:
the venue is in the 13th arrondissement, South of Montmartre and West
of Place d'Italie. Google Maps actually shows some of the nearby
hotels:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Institut+Mines-Telecom,+49+rue+vergniaud+75013+paris

We have registrations of an awesome mix of open source developers,
browser developers and Web video developers, so expect another
productive and fun workshop.
Paris, here we come!

Cheers,
Silvia.