[foms] Update on Open Video Conference

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 18:39:13 PDT 2011

Hi everyone again,

the Open Video Conference is fast approaching - it will be an exciting weekend!
http://openvideoconference.org/

As you travel to OVC, have a think about what topics you really want
to see discussed in detail and what contributions you can make to
discussion.

If you have any short presentations or demos that you want to share
with everyone as a motivation to a discussion, you are also most
welcome to bring them along and ask a session moderator or myself if
it can be made part of an appropriate session. Please keep them short
to make a point rather than trying to give a complete technology
introduction.

Also note that there will still be break-out rooms for further
sessions that we can organise on the fly. I will particularly ask the
session moderators to keep an eye out for any important topics that
require further discussion but that would explode their session, so
we can turn them into break-out sessions.

Finally FYI: we will see notes from the sessions being aggregated at
http://openetherpad.org/ovc2011 , so I am hoping for some
documentation that everyone will find useful to come out of this.

Have a safe trip and I'll see you soon!

Cheers,
Silvia.