[foms] Adaptive streaming

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 00:00:17 PDT 2010

Yes you can, when you subscribe. I just didn't think it would be
desirable to have all the people on this mailinglist subscribe there,
too.

It's the same for this mailing list incidentally, but the intention is
to get our spec out asap - it would be nice to get the input from the
DASH list first, though.

Thanks for anything you can do.

Cheers,
Silvia.