[foms] Proceedings to FOMS

Jeroen Wijering jeroen at longtailvideo.com
Mon Oct 11 01:16:59 PDT 2010

Hey Silvia, all,

No problem on putting this into the wiki. Do you want to, or shall I?

I also think we focussed mostly on option 2b - which I believe is a good content security solution.

Does anybody know more about the implications of option 2a - and Apple's implementation of it? Is having AES encryption built-in useful, or will there simply be tools that automatically fetch the keys and decrypt on-the-fly?

Kind regards,

Jeroen