[foms] Fwd: [RTW] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-zong-httpstreaming-gap-analysis-01.txt

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 15:08:24 PDT 2010

Hi Mark,

I wonder if "the" MPEG DASH solution is restricted to MPEG file
formats or generally applicable. If it doesn't at least apply to FLV,
Ogg and WebM, I don't think it's appropriate as a generic solution. I
am worried that since this effort is happening in MPEG it is
restricted to the use of MPEG TS units. Can you clarify?

Cheers.
Silvia.