[foms] W3C activities on HTTP adaptive streaming - Inform and ask opinion.

Raphaël Troncy raphael.troncy at eurecom.fr
Thu Dec 2 02:07:07 PST 2010

> are you saying that the W3C is considering starting a WG for adaptive
> HTTP streaming?

This has indeed been discussed during last TPAC (last month). I'm cc-ing
François Daoust, staff contact in W3C, that might lead this activity.

> If that is the case, I would very much think that the
> discussion and conclusions that we have come up with here would be
> well placed as input into that WG. I believe Jeroen, who has very much
> taken the lead in pulling all the information together here, may even
> have some very good draft proposals as starting points.

+1!

   Raphaël

--
Raphaël Troncy
2229, route des Crêtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.
e-mail: raphael.troncy at eurecom.fr & raphael.troncy at gmail.com
Tel: +33 (0)4 - 9300 8242
Fax: +33 (0)4 - 9000 8200
Web: http://www.eurecom.fr/~troncy/