[Flac] Removing Metadata Interface

Kenny Koller kenny at understoryweather.com
Fri Oct 20 00:05:02 UTC 2017

I've read the notes for embedded developers:

Unused parts may be pruned by some simple editing of src/libFLAC/Makefile.am

It's not clear to me how to remove the metadata interface. I tried
commenting some source files and then running automake:

* #metadata_iterators.c \*
* #metadata_object.c \*

When I build I get linker errors. Linux calls that I don't want/need as I
am running on an RTOS:

*metadata_iterators.c:(.text+0x52c): undefined reference to
`chmod'metadata_iterators.c:(.text+0x534): undefined reference to
`utime'metadata_iterators.c:(.text+0x540): undefined reference to
`chown'metadata_iterators.c:(.text+0x552): undefined reference to `chown'*