[Flac] flac conversion

Brian Willoughby brianw at audiobanshee.com
Mon Jun 6 00:36:36 UTC 2016

You could also try SoX. It looks like that program could convert directly from FLAC to MP3, but I haven't tried it.

I have a Sound Devices recorder that supports FLAC, but it doesn't play all files from external sources. It's great for recording to FLAC, but not so good for playing files purchased online in FLAC format.

Brian Willoughby
Sound Consulting