[Flac] flac-1.1.2-win

Notes Jonny jongmob at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 02:29:06 PDT 2014

Hi Martijn

Thank you for the link.

Could those old installers be taken down or at least moved to a 'old' folder ?

I'm new to this, so I am a good example of how a new user works. I use
google, or I visit the homepage, and then I download and install.

As that installer version doesn't work at all, it cant convert WAV
files, I suggest to delete it completely.

Regards, Jonny