[Flac] error in files after removing padding

Martijn van Beurden mvanb1 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 07:06:11 PDT 2014

Oh, I forgot to tell (but you probably had that figured out
anyway) that those 2 steps were for a file that you didn't strip
of padding before.

Would it be possible you send me a part of a file that is
affected? I'd like to know what happened, so this can be fixed.
I presume the FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_END_OF_STREAM errors occur
right after the album art? In that case, if the files are too
big and you are using linux you could use head -c 500kB
input.flac > input-first500kb.flac I don't know any equivalent
methods on other operating systems. If the included album art is
bigger than 500kb, you might want to change the numbers accordingly.