[Flac] flac and windows 7 64 bit

Greg Morey contrabassboy at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 08:16:57 PDT 2011

I don't believe this list supports the frontend. That was created by a different developer and is separate from the Flac code.

Personally I rarely have a need to use the frontend as I can do everything I need with Exact Audio Copy and Foobar2000. You should check those out if you haven't.

Cbb

Sent from my iPhone