[Flac] Checking file integrity

scott brown scottcbrown at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 05:38:42 PDT 2011

flac -t audio.flac

-d, --decodeDecode (flac encodes by default). flac will exit with an exit
code of 1 (and print a message, even in silent mode) if there were any
errors during decoding, including when the MD5 checksum does not match the
decoded output. Otherwise the exit code will be 0. -t, --test Test (same as
-d except no decoded file is written). The exit codes are the same as in
decode mode.