[Flac] FLAC and Window 7 64bit

Pierre-Yves Thoulon py.thoulon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 21:01:23 PDT 2011

Have you tried running Flac.exe directly from the command line ? That would
get you the error message if any.

Pyt.

On 4 avr. 2011, at 00:57, "Gene Martin - gmart at roadrunner.com"
<+flac+pyt+9dbf301178.gmart#roadrunner.com at spamgourmet.com> wrote:

I have used FLAC and FLAC Frontend on my windows XP machine for years but I
cannot get it to run on my Windows 7 64bit machine for some reason. I have
installed FLAC.exe and FLAC Frontend and I can load the .wav files into the
Frontend and when I click on encode I get the command line screen for about
two seconds and then it disappears and that’s as far as I can get. I don’t
get any error messages. I have also tried to right click the Flac Frontend
icon on the desktop and select run as administrator and that doesn’t work
either.

Has anyone else had this problem and is there a way to get FLAC to run on
Windows 7 64 bit machine?

Thanks,

Gene