[Flac] [Flac-dev] Cue sheets/Tagging question

Brian Willoughby brianw at sounds.wa.com
Tue Nov 16 14:45:07 PST 2010

I do not understand why you are giving up.  If you have "specific
times" then why can't you convert that to seconds or samples?  It's
just simple math to calculate the translation.  Also, I assume that
you can use the option more than once if you have more than one track
marker to place.

Have you even tried this once?  I don't think your GUI will work -
you need to use the command line.

Brian