[Flac] 1.43 GB FLAC with 8-Hour Audio Inside... Decoding?

Nathan Hevenstone jimmyrrpage at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:50:33 PDT 2009

Ok, so here's the deal...

I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping, so I've done some research and
discovered this program called "Hemi-Sync".  I decided to torrent it from
the Pirate Bay to try it out before spending my money.  What I torrented
worked incredibly, so bought it, then torrented another Hemi-Sync program:
Lucid Dreaming.  It's a DVD-Audio program.

What I torrented came with 4 tracks.  The first three tracks are 90 minutes
each.  The 4th track is 8 hours long.  It is this 4th track I'm having
trouble with.

The first 3 files decoded from FLAC to 48 kHZ 16 bits Stereo (1536 kbps) WAV
without a problem.  The 4th one, however, simply will not decode.  I have
used both Trader's Little Helper and FLAC Frontend.  I have torrented NCH
Switch Sound File Converter, and nothing happened there (it decoded the
file, but in two second, and the 1.43 GB FLAC file became a 2.76 KB WAV
file).  I'm trying Audacity now, but I have mostly doubts... and I'll let
y'all know if it works.

Please help...

As far as Audacity, it is saving it, but it won't be saved in it's original
format... it'll be saved compressed to CD-Audio 44.1 kHZ.  i'd rather it be
saved at 48 kHZ like the other files...

--
"Shit happens.  Sometimes, you have to wipe and flush."

-My Dad