[Flac] frames number & compression level

Santiago Jimeno sjimeno at ya.com
Tue Jan 27 06:01:30 PST 2009

Hi Harry

I attach you FLACInfo C# class and also for the forum. I already added
frames number code.

Code for VORBIS Tags is not included . But taking as sample the code for
Vendor and following the specifications you can make it easily.With a loop
similar to Vendor you can read all Tags. It's only necessary to keep in mind
two things: VORBIS is litteleendian and FLAC doesn't use the end framing_bit
of OGG files.

This class is tested in VB.NET but not in C #. If there is some error you
may correct it and send it us.

Sorry not to be able to include Compression Level. Josh Coalson says me
"compression level is not stored by default"......

Greetings. Santiago