[Flac] cuepoints: accuracy, titles and players

porte64 at free.fr porte64 at free.fr
Tue Apr 21 07:47:18 PDT 2009

Hello,

I have used --import-cuesheet-from= to insert the cue points,
which are OK according to "--export-cuesheet-to=-".

The points I invoke are:
- the possibility to specify them as frame count instead of time
- the doc: i would not find in which format cue/seekpoints are stored
in the headers
- titles: apparently they get lost with this option. I guess they
would be preserved if put into tags, but it seems odd to me
to put a raw cuesheet into a tag

Phil