No subject

Mon Mar 24 17:02:25 PDT 2008

sort of standard for getting media players to support dynamically mixing
different tracks and also making it easy for artists to do.

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 7:09 PM, Andy <andycool22 at gmail.com> wrote:

> i'll chime in and say that i would love to get music recorded in
> separate tracks, maybe there would be some kind of settings embedded
> in the files so i could hear them as the artist intended the "CD
> release", but also have the ability to make my own mix and do just as
> Danny said.
>
> Andy
> andycool22 at gmail dot com

------=_Part_98094_4599136.1219104016511

some sort of standard for getting media players to support dynamically

separate tracks, maybe there would be some kind of settings embedded<br>
in the files so i could hear them as the artist intended the &quot;CD<br>
release&quot;, but also have the ability to make my own mix and do just as<br>
Danny said.<br>
Andy<br>
andycool22 at gmail dot com<br>
Vorbis mailing list<br>