[Flac] Flac utilities released

Pyt py.thoulon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 08:49:31 PST 2008

Hello,

I have just released a set of FLAC utilities for Windows at
http://www.mjuware.com
The first one, FlacInfo, lets you play with metadata in a friendly way.
The second one, RipFlac, is targetted at people who (like me...) store an
entire CD in a single FLAC file with an embedded cuesheet. RipFlac lets you
extract and transcode (using an external transcoder) tracks directly from
the FLAC file.
Both utilities use .NET 3.5.

I have also released as open source (under GPL) the .NET library that I have
written to perform metadata and decoding operations.

Check it out. Feedbacks welcome. I hope you find it useful.

Best regards,
Pyt.